Senior IT Consultant focus on IT tenders (w/m/x)
Your future role
- Learn IT tender processes from scratch and support your customers
- In cooperation with your colleagues you will collect & analyze the requirements of your customers
- Based on this, you will create initial concepts and then start the tendering process
- You will be involved in the entire process, from the search for suppliers, price negotiations to the rollout.
- Professional experience in IT consulting or in requirements engineering
- Completed IT education and profound understanding of IT processes
- Knowledge in designing software and/or infrastructure environments
- Very good written and spoken German or English skills
- Willingness to travel approx. 5 days per month
For quick feedback in the recruiting process we kindly ask for your application (a meaningful CV in PDF format is sufficient) via our online portal with a click on "apply now".
The special thing about this job
- Exciting consulting projects with international corporations and SMEs
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Open corporate culture, motivated & competent team
- Flexible working hours, very good work-life balance
- Work from home office, in addition moderate willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
Follow the link for the Gross-net calculator.